We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
How Do I Process A Return?
- Start by logging into your account
- Click on 'Completed' Orders from the left hand menu
- Click the 'Return Item(s)' button next to your order containing the item you wish to return
- Select the reason for returning your item
- A customer service representative will then email you with return instructions
- Once your items have been received a refund will be processed to the credit card used to make the purchase. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to enter your account.
How Do I Process A Return If I Don't Have An Account?
Please email email@example.com quoting the order number and the items you wish to return.
How Do I Process An Exchange?
To exchange an item please request a return via the process above and place an order for the replacement item. The refund for the original item will be processed upon receipt.
Do I have to pay for Return Shipping?
If your purchased item is defective or has been sent incorrectly, we will organise a return pickup at our expense.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or PayPal account. Please note card refunds may take up to 5 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time, This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.